From $500 to 8-Figures in Government Contracting
LaJuanna Russell began her journey with only a $500 investment and has now turned that into an 8-million-dollar business! (Yes, you read that right!) In this discussion, she debunks the stigma of needing to be big to get bigger, addresses what credentials you need to pursue any passion, and shares how she experienced imposter syndrome until she realized that she was already qualified without a piece of paper confirming what she already knew.
If you’ve ever considered a business opportunity but talked yourself out of it because it was “too much,” then you’re listening to the right episode. LaJuanna took on Government Contracting and is not only climbing—she is thriving! Anything is possible and she is living proof of what you can obtain if you have the patience and perseverance to get there!
What’s in This Episode
- Why formal training doesn’t eliminate imposter syndrome
- Why wealth isn’t the requirement for success
- The challenges of working in government
- Recognize the difference between a “pipe dream” and a “pipeline”
- How to properly price bigger projects
- The problem with “guiding” instead of “leading”
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business. Click here to enroll.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find LaJuanna Russell
You can connect with LaJuanna on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter!
Next week for episode 61, Lisa Larter shares the secret to fast-tracking your way to a million dollars with mentors!