Dive into your sales strategies and start making more money
We are kicking off a new season of She Talks Business! During this season, we are going to talk a lot about money, and that means we will be discussing things like sales, profit, mindset, and more.
When it comes to talking about money, most people want to know how they can make more so I’ve dedicated the first episode to sharing 13 strategies you can put to use to immediately increase sales in your business. None of these strategies include things you might expect like creating a sales funnel, a new sales page, a webinar series, or dancing on Instagram.
If you want to learn practical and actionable advice that you can apply to your business immediately, tune in and begin the journey of taking your business to the next level.
What’s in This Episode
- Increasing your marketing efforts to get more clients
- How to increase your prices the right way
- Is it time to introduce new products or services?
- The power of upselling
- Recurring revenue models
- Understanding invitation marketing
- Looking out for referral patterns
- Communicating your offers
- Testimonials, recommendations, and reviews
What To Do Next
- Want to read more books? Join Thought Readers, my book club for business owners. It’s free to join in 2023, don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn with like-minded peers
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business. Click here to join.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Stay tuned for episode 104 as we continue to talk about money and welcome a very special guest, Kate Northrup!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Masterful Marketing by Alan Weiss and Lisa Larter