From book club to billion-dollar business
Reese Witherspoon is an entrepreneurial genius. I consider her to be one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time, and here’s why.
She took what began as a simple book club started by one of her fans on Instagram, and turned into a company worth over $900 million.
How she did it is inspiring, to say the least.
Episode 97 is a must-listen for entrepreneurs, anyone in the media space, and anyone that wants to build a brand that truly connects with its audience.
Tune in and prepare to be amazed by the incredible success story of Reese Witherspoon and the valuable lessons you can learn from her ingenuity.
What’s in This Episode
- How Hello Sunshine, a media company, started as a book club
- Inspiration from Reese’s business model
- How I came to reimagine Thought Readers
- Different monetization methods
- Following your passions
- The 5-year itch
What To Do Next
- Join Thought Readers, my business book club, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week for episode 98, I want to talk to you about 2 books and how taking what I learned from them gave me two different outcomes in my business.