Taking the time to reflect on 2022 and plan for next year
Every year should change you as a business owner. Why? Because you should never stop learning lessons, expanding your knowledge and capabilities, and becoming a stronger version of yourself.
This week, I’m getting candid and sharing the most significant lessons I learned in 2022 as a business owner. After listening to this episode, I challenge you to take a moment and really think back on your year too. Here’s a tip before you hit play: grab a notepad and write down each of the lessons you learned, big or small. Then, take that list, reflect on each lesson, and think about them as you prepare to take on 2023.
I hope that in sharing my own takeaways from the year, a few of them make an impression on you and guide you in your own reflection.
What’s in This Episode
- What I learned this year as a business owner
- Defining moments in 2022
- How to use challenges as ways to grow
- Embracing change in business to save yourself time and money
- Changes coming in the new year
What To Do Next
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
- Join the free Thought Readers program and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
We will see you in the new year as we begin a new season of She Talks Business to kick off 2023! Stay tuned to find out what the topic of conversation will be.