Are you looking for a quantum leap?
This week, we welcome our first guests to the Coach’s Corner season, Michelle Weger and Nabil Ould-Brahim. They are masters in automation, websites, and coding—and not only are they people that I coach, they actually provide some of their services to my clients.
Michelle and Nabil took a large leap of faith when it came to their business and being a couple that works together. They know firsthand that doing what makes you uncomfortable is the only way you will really get to see the change you desire and how that discomfort allowed them to grow their business by 15x.
They are successful business owners and also dabble in the world of dogs! Michelle, Nabil, and their Great Danes participate in dog shows competitively—tune into this week’s episode to hear an amazing story about this! They share fantastic insights and advice about what it truly means to be coachable and how it can be the “make it or break it” of being a successful business owner!
What’s in This Episode
- What your business should be bringing you
- The timing of investing
- How coaching can change your revenue if done right
- What it means to put in the work
- How coaching isn’t just a magic pill for your business
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Michelle and Nabil
Next week in episode 82, Stephanie Rainey joins us. Stephanie is a seasoned business owner who helps businesses build their dream team.