How The Three R’s Play Into Your Marketing Strategy
I am going to be honest, I have never asked for a referral. I have received referrals and recommendations from amazing clients but I have never gone and asked for one. This is why Alan Weiss returns again this week to give us the rundown on why referrals are the platinum standard for getting short-term business.
We are in a time of economic uncertainty but that doesn’t mean it’s time to slow down your marketing or any of your strategies. It’s time to buckle down and get your marketing strategy ready to really move your business forward, and the 3 R’s is a way you can find that new business you need to keep moving.
Grab your headphones, pens, and paper—Alan will be sharing with us just how to get those referrals and we will tell you why they are the best way to keep your business going.
What’s in This Episode
- Referrals as a free business strategy
- The mindset behind asking for a referral
- Having the attitude to get through economic uncertainty
- The importance of online testimonials
- Closing the loop after a referral
- The “win, win, win” behind a referral.
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week, in episode 73, Alan Weiss returns as we continue to discuss some of our favourite topics from Masterful Marketing.