How to build an equitable culture in your organization
If you heard the first episode that this week’s guest was on, you know it’s no wonder why I have asked her back. Tune in this week as Jennifer McClanahan, the founder and CEO of Leverage to Lead, shares her experience and expertise around equity, equality, vulnerability, and leadership in organizations.
Jennifer created Leverage to Lead to help women and people of color build a career strategy that is rooted in clarity, value, and authenticity. That work led to the creation of a team of exceptional coaches, educators, recruiters, HR specialists, and fierce advocates. In this episode, she brings invaluable advice for business owners and leaders—trust me, you don’t want to miss this!
What’s in This Episode
- The importance of mindfulness
- Recognizing the power of your words
- Building an equitable culture
- Agency of choice and vulnerability
- Embracing your humanity
What To Do Next Jennifer McClanahan
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find
- You can connect with Jennifer on Facebook, LinkedIn, or her website. Don’t forget to check her out on Twitter!
Next week for episode 90, we are talking all about finishing, playbooks, having multiple businesses, and so much more. Join me as I welcome the Founder and CEO of Bailey-Brown Consulting and the Bailey-Brown Franchise Agency, Andrea Bailey-Brown, back to the show!