Four books that can transform your life and business
Do you want more money in the bank, more sales, more wealth, and more money to pay yourself? If so, then make some room on your bookshelf.
She Talks Business was created to help business owners and entrepreneurs build a more successful and profitable business, so let’s get down to brass tacks and do just that.
In episode 93, I’m sharing four books that can change your life as an entrepreneur. I’m speaking from experience—the insights between these pages helped me 10x my net worth.
If you’re ready to do the work needed to generate the money you dream about for your business, grab a pen and a notebook, and let’s get started.
P.S. Scroll down to find the links to all the books I mention in this episode!
What’s in This Episode
- The difference between an asset and a liability
- Good debt versus bad debt
- Getting out of the rat race
- Be on the lookout for potential sabotage
- Profit is the result of effective management
- Don’t let perceptions fool you
- How much money do you need to live?
- The fire method
- How you’re richer than you think
- Leveraging your assets
What To Do Next
- Join Thought Readers, my business book club, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week for episode 94, Michael Devers is joining me to share three books that impacted him and his business. Michael has partnered with leaders, executives, and owners of small to mid-sized businesses, helping them to prepare to navigate their way through any crisis expertly. He has successfully executed projects, including strategies to reduce customer concentration from 90% to below 30%, the development of compliance programs, IT infrastructure programs, EH&S programs, and the management of OHSA investigations following workplace accidents. He also advises organizations during acquisitions and periods of significant strategic change.