Reading with intention can transform the way you do business in 2023
We’re ringing in the new year with a new season of She Talks Business! The focus of this season is one of my favorite things to talk about—reading.
It’s not a secret to anyone who knows me that I am an avid reader. The bookcase in my office is full of books that have inspired some of the most influential ideas I have implemented in my business.
The concepts that you can borrow and expand on when you read books can help you grow, improve, innovate, and thrive in your business.
In episode 92, I share 5 levels of reading, what they mean, and why they matter for business owners. The idea behind these five levels will serve to inspire you in your own reading practice and show you how to use books as a way to drive success in your business.
If you are ready to discover how you can transform the way you read and the way you do business in 2023, press play, and let’s get to work!
What’s in This Episode
- The 5 Levels of Reading
- Level One: Reading for Information
- Level Two: Reading for Insights
- Level Three: Reading for Ideas
- Level Four: Reading for Implementation
- Level Five: Reading with Intention
What To Do Next
- Join Thought Readers, my business book club, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week in episode 93, I share the four books that have completely transformed my life and business when it comes to money. Curious as to what they are? Tune in next week!