Four books that will change the way you lead
Entrepreneurs don’t always think of themselves as leaders, but if they want to scale and grow their business, leadership skill development is a must. As a business owner, you are always leading – you lead your clients, you lead your team, and you lead yourself.
Therefore, the more you know and understand leadership, the better off you will be.
During this episode, you’ll hear about four leadership books that can set the foundation for your learning as a leader. Even if you’re already a pretty good leader, the more you know and understand your own leadership style (aka the good the bad, and the ugly), the more successful you will be.
Listen to this episode to hear about four key books that can help you on your leadership journey, and why they were pivotal to mine.
What’s in This Episode
- The different styles of leadership
- Where to apply which leadership style
- Are you a multiplier or a diminisher?
- The art of inquiry
- How to delegate and empower others
- How to use positive affirmations
What To Do Next
- Join Thought Readers, my business book club, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week for episode 96, we have another special solo episode from Lisa!