I know you think it’s just you, but you are not alone.
I promise… you are NOT the only person who does not get Twitter!
Truth be told everywhere I go, people lean in a little bit closer when they find out what I do for a living…
Those questions are ALWAYS about Twitter. They want to find out if it’s really true what they hear about the power of Twitter. They want to know if it really is the quickest and easiest way to listen and be heard.
Well I think it is. And I have a few questions for you:
- What if you could connect with your attendees BEFORE they even arrive at your next event?
- What if you could maximize your participation as a supplier by joining the conversation PRIOR to the event so you know who will be there?
- What if you could organize special pre-event offers that attendees can take advantage of BEFORE they arrive?
- What if you could stand-out from the crowd by enhancing attendees’ experience EVERY TIME?
- What if you could track comments and questions in REAL TIME during your event?
- What if you could maximize your marketing dollars and repeat this ability again and again for every event?
You can and I am going to teach you!
You will learn how to:
- Connect with your attendees before your event and engage in conversation with them
- Search for your attendees, connect with them and pay attention to what they need
- Listen to what people say about you, your industry and your business
- Use those hash tags and actually develop an affinity for them!
- List your peeps in a way that makes it easy to connect and find them
- Navigate the culture so you can make informed decisions around automation, scheduling, thanking and direct messages (note, I am NOT a fan of automation but I will teach you how it’s done)
- Share cool pics, videos and blog posts
- Measure your personal stats so you can watch your progress
- Manage time so you don’t get stuck on Twitter ALL DAY LONG!! (it can be that much fun)
And a bunch of other cool things like the tools I use for Twitter, and my favorite Twitter Apps for your Smartphone!
This webinar is guaranteed to take you from Twitter-shy to Superstar in a short period of time!
Join me on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 12:30 EST for this one hour webinar.
If you are tired of waiting and are ready to jump in, have fun and FINALLY put one of those fancy twitter plug-ins on your website?
Founder and CEO of the Lisa Larter Group, master strategist, author, speaker, podcast host, social media expert, consultant, and business coach. Lisa inspires entrepreneurs and business owners to see the possibilities for their organizations when it comes to strategy. She uncomplicates modern marketing and creates (and implements) strategies for businesses that are guaranteed to increase visibility, inbound leads, and revenue.