Business Wisdom and Strategies from Advisors
Today is the last episode of the Advisor series. We had a great, dynamic lineup of industry experts, each providing their own unique perspectives and guidance for business success.
When you own a business, it’s vital to seek different advisors for various business aspects. There’s so much value in having a board of advisors, whether formally or informally, so you can gain expertise and insights from seasoned professionals. If you can’t afford advisors, leverage your online resources and learn what you can on your own.
Our various guests shared their expertise across diverse areas, including finance, law, immigration, and business growth. Here are the highlights from each of their episodes:
Insights from Business Advisors
- Episode 124: In this episode with Jackie Porter, you’ll learn insights on strategic tax planning and the importance of finding the perfect financial advisor to build generational wealth that stands the test of time.
- Episode 125: Eleanor Beaton, an experienced coach and advisor, shared the necessity of a business coach, the value of coaching relationships, and the significance of setting clear goals for success.
- Episode 126: With Steve Parker, he shared the importance of finding a well-staffed accounting firm with a hands-on partner, especially tailored to your needs as a small business owner.
- Episode 127: Mo Syed, an expert in immigration law, shares practical advice for ensuring a smooth and successful immigration process. This episode will give you valuable strategies to navigate the complexities of immigration options for a worry-free immigration experience.
- Episode 128: With Sunita Doobay, you’ll learn the importance of tax planning for your growing business as it expands. Her insights highlight the critical role of a knowledgeable tax advisor in avoiding common mistakes to legally save your business money and ensure compliance with ever-evolving tax laws.
- Episode 129: Business consultant Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, shares her story of persevering through adversity in this series, sharing her journey as the award-winner of a multi-million-dollar coaching and consulting brand and a best-selling author with eight books to her credit.
- Episode 131: In this episode, you’ll hear from Kristen Herwitz, a business attorney and strategist who shares her expertise on contracts and the importance of protecting client relationships. Kristen assists marginalized groups, and her values-based approach to legal services has made her a sought-after advocate for fair and equitable business practices.
- Episode 132: Susanne Mariga, a fractional CFO and profit-first expert, shares her insight on the role of a fractional CFO at various stages of business growth, underlining the significance of specialized advisors. You’ll dive into important financial topics that can help your business improve its profitability and make informed decisions.
- Episode 133: From Matthew Asbell, you’ll hear expert guidance on intellectual property and its essential nature of protection and rights associated with it. He is a well-versed attorney in the complexities of intellectual property law, with a background in information technology, entertainment, and medicine.
Within this series, you’ll learn a broad spectrum of financial, legal, immigration, and business growth matters. From investing in financial knowledge to finding the right legal and financial support, their guidance was invaluable.
What’s in This Episode
- The value of continuous learning and gaining insights from others
- Financial advice and wealth-building
- Copyright and trademark law
- Legal and immigration advisory
What To Do Next
- Want to read more books? Join Thought Readers, my book club for business owners. It’s free to join in 2023, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn with like-minded peers.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Series Guests
- You can connect with Jackie Porter on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter and YouTube channel!
- You can connect with Eleanor Beaton on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter and YouTube channel!
- You can connect with Steve Parker at his website.
- You can connect with Mo Syed on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
- You can connect with Sunita Doobay on Instagram, LinkedIn, or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter!
- You can connect with Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or her website. And don’t forget to grab a copy of her new book Move to Millions®!
- You can connect with Kristen Herwitz on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or her website.
- You can connect with Susanne on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or her website.
- You can connect with Matthew Asbell on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or his website.
Next week I’ll be starting an entirely new series!