Have you ever found yourself feeling completely overwhelmed and unsure of how to get yourself unstuck when it comes to your business?
Perhaps you’ve been at this a number of years, and you feel like you’re spinning, not moving ahead as fast as you’d like and you’re not sure why.
The next Roadmap is May 28-30, 2019
There may be times where you’ve taken lots of action and then other times when inertia has set in and you’ve felt as though you just don’t know what to do first, second or third – so you stay stuck, waiting for clarity instead of doing something.
Most people struggle to reach their business goals for one main reason:
They Don’t Know What To Do
They have no plan to follow and therefore when they run into an obstacle, they don’t know what to do and that starts the cycle of feeling not good enough, not smart enough, not ready enough to be a good business owner.
Running your business doesn’t have to feel like this.
You can create a strategic roadmap to guide you every step of the way.
But, it’s not easy to do on your own.
It takes time, thinking, discussing and documenting.
You cannot learn how to fly a plane by simply reading a book. It requires learning new skills, discussion with someone who knows how to do it, and a dedicated approach to learning and enhancing your skills.
Skills are taught and experienced, they are not read, or observed through some online program.
It’s time to create a customized and strategic roadmap for your business.
It’s time for you to have the clarity and confidence to move forward every single day towards your goals.
Since 2006 I’ve worked with thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporations and I’ve found that just ONE thing differentiates those who achieved amazing results from those who achieved average results.
Your ability to execute. Your ability to stick with something and see it through to the end.
You see creative people are typically more excited by the idea than they are by doing the work.
When you have a strategic roadmap to follow, it’s easy to pick up from where you’ve left off, keep those creative juices flowing and FINISH what you intended to do.
This is a workshop which means,
you’ll be doing WORK with me.
You’ll spend three focused day working on a strategic roadmap to guide you for the next 3 to 5 years. You will leave this three-day experience with a customized and completed Roadmap to guide your business as you move forward.
By the time you finish Roadmap, you’ll be super clear on the 7 fundamentals for business growth and success:
- What your business model is, and what your goals and objectives are for future success. If you can’t clearly explain what you do, you cannot successfully close new business. This is the most important foundational pillar of owning and operating a successful business.
- Who your ideal client is, and more importantly who they are not. You are not Coca Cola, you are not selling a mass market product or service. If you want to attract more buyers to your business, you must know exactly who they are, and how you can help them.
- What business measurements of success are for YOU. Your measurements of success are unique to you and identifying what they are now and what you want them to be will help you to track your progress. You must be able to measure your success, otherwise, you have no idea if you are succeeding or failing.
- What your product and service offerings will be, how you need to price them in order to reach your financial goals, and exactly how many customers you need to reach your revenue goals. Stop playing amongst the low hanging fruit and instead get strategic on how to do this.
- What you need to do from a marketing perspective so that people know who you are and what your business is all about. Your content plan and lead generation strategy is going to be a big part of your Roadmap because it’s how you will attract customers to your business. It’s time to stop being a best kept secret.
- You’ll identify exactly what changes need to happen to your website, so it works to help you reach your goals and establish credibility for your business. I believe your website is your silent sales partner, that means you want a partner that works for you right?
- Lastly, you will consider how to effectively use social media to market your business to the right client without wasting precious time stuck in the scroll. Spending all your time on social media is NOT the answer, but you do need to spend effective time using these channels to market your business. And you also have to be ready for the changes that are coming where personalization and private conversations will lead the way for greater sales conversion.
Are you ready?
Your investment in Roadmap is $1497.
This investment in your business includes lunch on each day, the framework you need to create your plan, and your own personalized Roadmap that you can write on, stick in your briefcase, and carry with you so you never lose sight of your ultimate destination.
Roadmap takes place in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Details regarding location of the workshop and recommended hotel for your stay will be provided after you’ve registered.
This is what past participants have to say about their Roadmap Experience:
“Lisa helps you draw from your present self to your desired self…”
To anyone that hasn’t heard of Roadmap before, this is the best thing that any business owner can do to make their goals a reality. Lisa Larter helps you draw the road from your present self to your desired self with easy steps that walk you along the way. Love it! I can’t wait to be there again!
“More sales, more courage to move forward and reach my goals…”
This course gave me so much insight and strategies to move forward! I attended this program last year and it made a huge impact on my business. More sales, more courage to move forward and reach my goals, got some systems in place, these are some of the benefits I got from the Roadmap Program. As my mindset has changed and I’m taking the time to invest on myself and my business I will attend this event next in May.
“Roadmap has completely changed how I do business and my approach to marketing…”
BEST three days I’ve ever spent on my business. Roadmappers has completely changed my mindset and outlook, in how I do business and my approach to marketing. PLUS, I got to hang out with some really great people for three days and make new friends who are ALL of the same mindset. It was the best thing I have ever invested in for my business. You have broadened my mind and I’m not thinking like a photographer anymore but like an entrepreneur. This mindset feels great! I’ll be back for sure!
"If you want a new vision for your marketing strategy that will drive growth and differentiate your products or services—then your first (and only) call should be to Lisa Larter."
Lisa Larter is a brilliant marketing strategist. It is rare that you come across someone who has such tremendous marketing acumen who can provide both an innovative AND implementable marketing strategy. She has the unique expertise of understanding all aspects of marketing and how to accelerate business growth through a multi-channel approach.
"Lisa provided useful business strategy that not only provided clarity to my own strategic direction, but excellent advice that I took away and was able to implement immediately."
I just finished attending Lisa's strategy building program called RoadMap. Lisa provided useful business strategy that not only provided clarity to my own strategic direction, but excellent advice that I took away and was able to implement immediately. I am also a member of her business book club called Thought Readers and thoroughly enjoy reading her selections along with her. I have read books that I may not have picked for myself and that has afforded me the opportunity to broaden my knowledge. I highly recommend Lisa's services. I will continue to work with Lisa and definitely recommend her to any of my business associates looking for business coaching.
“Roadmap gave me focus to create my rocks, pebbles, and sand and to look for solid & meaningful KPI’s…”
I have been working on a number of projects for my business and though I instinctively knew that they were important to helping my grow my business, I didn't have a vision for how they were connected or a plan to move other areas of my business forward to support these programs.
Lisa's coaching and two-day RoadMap program gave me the focus I needed to create my 'rocks, pebbles and sand' and to look for solid and meaningful KPIs to measure my success. Often, we leave sessions similar to this motivated and energized, but not really ready to implement and step forward. This was not the case with Lisa's program. I have goals, plans and action items ready and the focus to make it all happen. If you need time to focus on your business and ideas on how to put your 5 year stretch goals together, check out this RoadMap program, as it was the best use of my time and energy. Thanks, Lisa, for your insight, examples and encouragement.
“I have a detailed plan that I created through discussions…and I can see my goal…”
I just spent two full days working ON my business instead of IN my business with Lisa's new program "Roadmap". It was more than I expected and I'm very excited to get on my way. The two days were filled with like-minded people, interactive so we could learn and share, and eye-opening so that I could see things I hadn't seen before. I have a detailed plan that I created through the discussions we had, and I can see my goal. Lisa is a fountain of knowledge and patient with all questions that come her way. I highly recommend Lisa for this and other programs.
"Roadmap helps you bring clarity to your ultimate buyer, define key products and services, and shows you how to measure progress through social channels, etc..."
I attended the very first Roadmap hosted by my business coach, Lisa Larter. The event brought together a small group of entrepreneurs in an intimate setting, making it very comfortable for an introvert, like myself, to interact. Roadmap was a great opportunity to "check in" with how my business was currently doing and project where I saw it going in the next 5 years. All areas of building a business were covered, for example bringing clarity to your ultimate buyer, defining key products and services, how to measure progress through social channels, etc. I would recommend Lisa Larter and her Roadmap for any entrepreneur who is looking to step outside her/his comfort zone and advance the business she/he has created.
© 2019 Lisa Larter Consulting. All Rights Reserved.