Have you ever found yourself feeling completely overwhelmed and unsure of how to get yourself unstuck when it comes to your business?
Perhaps you’ve been at this a number of years, and you feel like you’re spinning, not moving ahead as fast as you’d like and you’re not sure why.
There may be times where you’ve taken lots of action and then other times where you’ve felt as though you just don’t know what to do first, second or third.
Most people struggle to reach their business goals for one main reason:
They have no real plan to follow and therefore when they run into an obstacle, they can’t refer back to their plan and figure out what they should do next.
Navigating Your Entrepreneurial Journey
You wouldn’t set off on a journey without knowing where you’re going and how you’ll get there, would you?
Why then, would you do that in your business?
If you really to reach those big lofty goals you’ve set, you need a plan, in fact, you need more than a plan, you need a roadmap that will guide you along the way.
When you don’t have a roadmap, your creative mind will take you all over the place and eventually settle on overwhelm, analysis paralysis and self-doubt.
Then, you start to wonder whether you’ll ever be able to reach your business goals and you might even question if having a business is the right thing for you.
There is a better way, I promise.
Since 2006 I’ve worked with thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs and I’ve found that just one thing differentiates the clients who achieved amazing results from those who achieved average results.
That one thing is their ability to stick to and execute their strategy.
Your roadmap IS the strategy you’ve been looking to guide you on this journey of entrepreneurship.
If you’re looking for an effective strategy to gain clarity on all aspects of your sales and marketing, and then a well thought out tactical plan that you can follow, Roadmap is for you.
This is a WORKshop which means,
you’ll be doing work with me.
You will leave this three day experience with a customized Roadmap that you have created to guide your business for the next 3-5 years.
You’ll be able to modify and update your Roadmap as you go along and it will serve as your home base in your business. It will be the place you return to anytime a new creative idea tries to take you off course so you can evaluate exactly where it fits.
You won’t leave this workshop with pages and pages of notes that you need to try and distil into something at a later stage, or a notebook that gets lost in your pile of big ideas.
You’ll bring your laptop and build your Roadmap while you’re there.
By now you might be wondering, what the heck goes into this Roadmap? Will it really give me the clarity I am craving? Will it really help me move my business closer to my desired destination?
By the time you finish Roadmap, you’ll be super clear on the 9 fundamentals for business growth and success:
- What your business model really is, and what your goals and objectives are for future success.
- Who your ideal client is, who they are not, and how you can help exactly the right buyer for your business.
- What business measurements of success are for YOU. Your measurements are unique to you, and identifying what they are right now and what you want them to be will help you to track your progress.
- What your product and service offerings will be, how you need to price them in order to reach your financial goals, and exactly how many customers you need to reach your revenue goals.
- What you need to do so that people know who you are and what your business is all about. Your content plan and lead generation strategy is going to be a big part of your Roadmap because it’s how you will attract customers to your business.
- You’ll identify exactly what changes need to happen to your website so it works to help you reach your goals and establish credibility for your business. I believe your website is your silent sales partner, that means you want a partner that works for you right?
- How to effectively use social media to market your business to the right client without wasting precious time stuck in the scroll. Spending all your time on social media is NOT the answer, but you do need to spend effective time using these channels to market your business.
You can register now for Roadmap for the promotional price of $1497.
This investment in your business includes lunch on each day, the framework you need to create your plan, and your own personalized Roadmap that you can write on, stick in your briefcase, and carry with you so you never lose sight of your ultimate destination.
Roadmap takes place in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Details regarding location of the workshop and recommended hotel for your stay will be provided after you’ve registered.
© 2018 Lisa Larter Consulting. All Rights Reserved.