Lack of clarity leads to overwhelm, analysis paralysis and self doubt.
You try and do many things and because you’re creative there always seems to be a distraction that takes you down another path and then, when you aren’t able to reach your goals, self doubt sets in and you question whether you’ll ever be able to do what you aspire to in your business.
This is normal for almost all business owners and I’ve worked with 1000s of people since I started my business in 2006.
Since then, I’ve found the one thing that differentiates the clients I’ve worked with have gotten amazing results compared to those who got okay results was their ability to stick to and execute their strategy.
If you don’t have a plan, you will always wonder if you’re doing the right things
If you don’t have clarity, you’ll never be able to create a plan that you’re inspired to stick with.
This two day workshop is designed to help you get super clear on the 9 fundamentals you need for business growth and success. This is a WORKshop which means, you’ll be doing work.
You will leave this two day experience with a plan that you have created that will guide your business for the next 3-5 years. You’ll be able to modify and update your plan as you go along and it will serve as home base in your business, it will be the roadmap you come back to anytime a new creative idea tries to take you off course.
You won’t leave this workshop with pages and pages of notes that you need to try and distill into something later on, or a notebook that gets lost along with all your big ideas. You will be required to bring your laptop and will do the work of creating this plan with me.
By the time you finish, you’ll be super clear on:
- Your business model and your goals and objectives for the business
- Who your ideal client is and how you can help them
- What your business measurements of success are
- What your product and service offerings will be, how you will price them, and exactly how many you need to sell to reach your revenue goals
- What your content plan and lead generation strategy is going to be
- Exactly what changes need to happen to your website so it works to help you reach your goals and establish credibility for your business
- How to effectively use social media to market your business to the right client
There will be prep work that needs to be completed before you attend to get you ready for the workshop.
This workshop will occur in Ottawa, Ontario
on July 24th & 25th
and will be limited to a maximum of 24 participants.
The entry level price for this workshop the first time it is run is $497.
This includes lunch on both days, and the framework you need to create your plan.Register here!
© 2018 Lisa Larter