Balancing being a multi-passionate business owner
Andrea Bailey-Brown is on a mission to help entrepreneurs build wealth through franchise and business ownership. You will hear what it took to become an award-winning entrepreneur and a multi-unit franchise owner who has generated over $30 million in revenue.
In this episode, Andrea shares how she discovered what she needed from her businesses and combined that knowledge with the speed she needed to gain momentum. Tune in to hear our discussion about business intuition, the benefits of franchise ownership, finding balance, faceless businesses, and much more.
By the way, Andrea’s accolades are extensive. Born in Jamaica and raised in Canada, Andrea is a former teacher with an MBA. On top of her franchise success, she is also the founder and CEO of both Bailey Brown Business Consulting and Bailey Brown The Franchise Agency, where she uses her business knowledge and love of franchising to transform the lives of her clients.
But how does she balance being a multi-passionate multi-business owner? Hit play now to find out!
What’s in This Episode
- Being intuitive in your business
- Benefits of franchise ownership
- A franchise model for scaling your business
- Owner vs. operator
- Finding a balance in your business
- What is a faceless business?
- A commitment to learning
What To Do Next
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Andrea Bailey-Brown
- You can connect with Andrea on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter and Youtube!
- Check out this free offer from Andrea!
Next week for episode 90, we are talking all about finishing, playbooks, having multiple businesses, and so much more. Join me as I welcome the Founder and CEO of Bailey-Brown Consulting and the Bailey-Brown Franchise Agency, Andrea Bailey-Brown, back to the show!