How you deliver any presentation has a direct impact on how an audience will respond
Public speaking is something that probably makes the majority of people shake in their boots, and that is the very reason this week’s guest is someone that I admire. Ed Tate is an award-winning international keynote speaker, trainer, author, and former executive. In 2008, Ed earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation by the National Speakers Association, which is an honor bestowed on slightly more than 12% of its members. If anyone has heard Ed speak, they will understand all of the accomplishments he has made throughout his career.
Ed takes high-stake presentations to the next level for his clients. He is a master at telling stories and engaging the audience
When a presentation is done right, it can influence the way an audience reacts and responds to the content you are giving them. But how do you know when it’s time to hire a someone to help you become a professional speaker?
What’s in This Episode
- Connecting with your audience
- When you give, you get back
- Should you hire a speaking coach?
- What masterful speakers do
- Planting seeds in a presentation
What To Do Next
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Ed Tate
- You can connect with Ed on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on YouTube!
Next week for episode 89, we are joined by Jennifer McClanahan. Jennifer is the founder and CEO of Leverage to Lead. She created Leverage to Lead to help women and people of color build a career strategy that is rooted in clarity, value, and authenticity. That work led to the creation of a team of exceptional coaches, educators, recruiters, HR specialists, and fierce advocates. They help organizations build DEI statements, values, and commitments, as well as design and facilitate group training, programs, and workshops to help people live those values and commitments. They coach their clients through career transitions, whether to new positions, new firms, or into their new role as CEO.