How self-awareness can be your business superpower
Anna Levesque is a superstar in the outdoor industry for whitewater kayak instruction, but what makes her unique is she inspires, leads, and coaches people to an empowering life.
But she wasn’t always this way and this confident with her career and business.
This week Anna takes us through the adventure that brought her to white water rafting and how the confidence she found in becoming self-aware, shaped who she became as a leader and coach.
What’s in This Episode
- How to face your fears
- Finding your passion in life and then following through with it
- The importance of finding a routine
- Are you bringing yourself joy?
- Doing what you want to do
- Being mindful of where you focus your energy
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Anna Levesque
Next week for episode 86 we are joined by Gene Moran. Gene is a trusted adviser to defense and security and is joining us to share the best of his leadership skills.