Making an investment in yourself and your business
Is it time for you to make the investment in yourself and hire a business coach? This week’s guest, Dr. Wendy Rice, asked herself that same question once. Wendy is a licensed psychologist and president of Rice Psychology. She started her business over 20 years ago, and now has a team working in two locations, in buildings that she owns! But how did she find the courage to get there?
Wendy knew she wanted to make big moves, she had goals, and she wanted to reach them, but how was she going to get there when there were so many aspects of running a business she just didn’t understand?
If you are struggling to find the courage you need to make the big moves in your business, Wendy shares with us exactly how she started making those moves with a business coach.
What’s in This Episode
- When is it time for a business coach?
- The importance of learning everything about running your business
- How a coach can help you find courage
- Is it time to invest in yourself?
- The financial investment when you hire a business coach
- Picking a goal that you are focused on
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Wendy Rice
- You can connect with Wendy on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter!
Next week for episode 85, we are joined by Anna Levesque who leads, inspires and coaches her clients on the self-leadership required to live a healthy, confident and adventurous life!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks