Getting your business ready for the upcoming year
This week, I put my coaching cap on for all of you.
The uncertain economic times can be tough to think about, and the word recession is a scary one for business owners. But this isn’t the time to stop planning and to stop looking at what you’re going to do to keep your business moving forward.
I have put together seven pieces of advice for you to keep in mind as you plan for 2023, the economic future may be unknown, but your business’ future doesn’t need to be.
What’s in This Episode
- Thinking big and moving forward
- Paying attention to your numbers
- Setting your goals
- The importance of maintaining relationships
- Starting something new
- Managing what you consume
- Going from surviving to thriving
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week for episode 84, Dr. Wendy Rice joins us! She is a licensed psychologist and president of Rice Psychology group and is ready to share some amazing business advice with us.