What to keep in mind if you are considering hiring a business coach
Welcome to the first episode of the new season of She Talks Business! Coach’s Corner will be all about the clients I coach as we deconstruct their businesses to uncover their best practices and successes. But before we dive into these valuable interviews over the next several weeks, it’s important to know if you are ready for a coach or if you need a coach.
In this week’s episode, we will be digging deep into the questions you need to ask yourself before you consider getting a business coach, and I will also share the seven things my clients do that make them coachable.
So if you’re ready to really think about how you can invest in yourself and your business, then let’s get started!
What’s in This Episode
- Are you coachable?
- Do you need a business coach?
- What coachable people do
- Why a coach may be the best option for you
- How can coaching help your business
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week in episode 81, we will be joined by Michelle Weger and Nabil Ould-Brahim to discuss their development and automation business!