Transitioning from the author to the reader
This week we will be flipping through the first part of Masterful Marketing together. It was a surreal experience to pick up my co-authored book with Alan Weiss and to start reading it through the lens of a reader and not as an author.
Reading my book really changed the perspective I have about the book, and I wanted to share some of my favourite insights with all of you. So, if you’re ready to start mastering your marketing, then tune in to this week’s episode!
What’s in This Episode
- Genesis of value
- Avoiding funnel-based marketing schemes
- Uncovering the needs of your buyers
- The importance of your reputation as a business owner
- Knowing your expertise
- Using hashtags in your content
- Quality vs. Quantity
- A new season of She Talks Business
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week in episode 80, we start a new season of She Talks Business, The Coaching Corner.
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Masterful Marketing by Alan Weiss and Lisa Larter