How writing a valuable book will improve your status as a business owner
Books are symbols of thought leaders, experts, and even icons, but not everyone who writes a book is in the business of selling books. Sounds contradictory, doesn’t it?
When you take the value you provide and turn it into a book, you are creating another level of value-based content, and this content can help you reach a whole new level of clients you wouldn’t have been able to reach before if you master your book marketing plan.
In the final episode of the Masterful Marketing season with Alan Weiss, we discuss the hard work behind writing a book and how it can change the value you bring to your market.
What’s in This Episode
- The challenge of writing a book proposal
- A plan vs. a roadmap
- Using your book for marketing
- Information about Masterful Marketing
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan Weiss on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, make sure you don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week in episode 79, we start a new season of She Talks Business to kick off the fall!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Masterful Marketing by Alan Weiss and Lisa Larter