How to master your book launch
After many weeks of writing, months of planning, and a masterful marketing strategy, we finally made it to the launch of Masterful Marketing.
In the last episode of She Talks Business, Alan and I discussed the art of writing a book. Now that our new book is officially available to the public, it is the perfect time to share the art behind the marketing of one.
If you are writing a book or are thinking about writing one, this week’s episode of She Talks Business will be a great resource for you. Tune in to gain insight into what makes a successful book marketing strategy and launch.
What’s in This Episode
- When to start planning your marketing
- The problem with a self-published book
- How to successfully market a book
- Marketing after the launch
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week in episode 78, Alan Weiss and I discuss how we aren’t in the business of selling books, but selling value.
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Masterful Marketing by Alan Weiss and Lisa Larter