How to stop doubting yourself as a business owner.
Another week closer to the hard-copy launch of Masterful Marketing and another episode of “We Talk Business!”
Have you fallen victim to imposter syndrome and doubted your ability to create something of value?
It’s human to make mistakes, even as a business owner, but what will set you apart from others is your vulnerability and how you use it to grow. By vulnerable, I mean being able to admit you made a mistake and see it as an opportunity to receive feedback and expand your abilities.
This week, Alan and I discuss how to stop doubting your abilities and how to start creating value. Let’s get started.
What’s in This Episode
- Charging by the value and not by the hour
- Understanding someone’s business
- How to fight perfectionism
- The 80% rule
- The lobster principle
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week in episode 77, Alan Weiss and I discuss the launch of Masterful Marketing and how to run a successful book launch!