Becoming consciously competent
Being aware of the value you can provide your customers is vital to the success of your business. You’re most likely wondering why knowing the value and not just providing it is essential. When you fail to recognize the value you create, you will gloss over it and forget the significance of the results.
Alan Weiss is back for another episode as we discuss how being consciously competent can be used to create value-based marketing that will grow your business. Grab your headphones, and let’s get started!
What’s in This Episode
- How our beliefs form our behaviour
- Imposter Syndrome
- How to recognize the value you are providing
- Tangible vs. Intangible value
- How to be consciously competent
- The supermarket principle
- The importance of options
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week in episode 76, Alan and I will discuss value-based marketing as we continue getting closer to the hard-copy launch of Masterful Marketing.