Do you ask the right questions?
Not all business is good business.
This is something every business owner has to figure out for themselves. It can be easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you need to be everything for everybody, but it’s time to take a step back and ask yourself, “Who is going to benefit the most from the value I can provide?” Once you can ask yourself that question and know the answer, you will know who the right buyer is and how to discern who is the wrong buyer for your business.
This week Alan joins me again as we discuss how to attract the right buyer and more. Let’s get started!
What’s in This Episode
- How to choose the right buyer
- Moving to a new market
- Knowing what questions to ask
- How not to be all things to all people
- Knowing who the wrong buyer is
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week, in episode 75 we will be discussing achieving results instead of chasing money!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Multipliers by Greg McKeown and Liz Wiseman