How to attract the outcome you are looking for.
The basics of gravity are that it’s all about the pull and the law of attraction but how does this link back to marketing and your business? This was a question one of the participants from the last fireside chat had for Alan, so we thought we’d share his views behind his infamous saying.
You can’t just be one in a school of fish—you have to be different if you really want to see results. In this week’s episode, we dive deep and speak about how you can use marketing gravity to attract people with the value you can provide.
What’s in This Episode
- Passive vs assertive marketing
- How being assertive can get you what you want
- Gaining confidence in the art of creation
- How do you use what you are learning
- Becoming immune to criticism
- Beating the barrier
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week, in episode 74, Alan Weiss returns for another episode on mastering your marketing!