The Art Behind Writing A Book
And just like that, we have finished the second season of a Summer of Reading! In this final episode, you will be eavesdropping on a candid conversation between Alan Weiss and I about the art of writing books. (Care to guess just how many this incredible author has published? Listen to find out—I bet it’s more than you think!)
Not only has he written more books than anyone I know, but we are also about to launch our co-authored book, Masterful Marketing.
Alan has mastered the art of writing books and in this instalment, he shares some of his best strategies with us.
What’s in This Episode
- Why men finish more books than women
- How to avoid analysis paralysis
- The thought that goes behind writing a book
- How to know if you should write a book with someone
- Strategies and tactics for writing books
- The importance of making time to read
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Alan Weiss
- You can connect with Alan on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week, for episode 71