Solid Strategies for An Uncertain Economy
The timing of this week’s book, Right On the Money, was perfect. We are looking at yet another phase of economic uncertainty with inflation, the pending recession, and the fear that comes with it. This is the time to really understand how your strategy can help you not only weather the storm but how it can be the path leading you to the money.
When I first read this book, I referred to it as the “leaving money on the table book” because every page I read uncovered one more thing I’m doing to leave money on the table.
If you’re ready to pick up the money you’ve been unknowingly leaving behind, grab your headphones and let’s get strategizing.
What’s in This Episode
- How to be an object of interest
- Asking the right questions
- Best practices for your CRM and pipeline
- Planting seeds that will continue to blossom over and over
- Knowing what you need to measure
- Pricing right and not cutting yourself short
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Colleen Francis
- You can connect with Colleen on LinkedIn, Facebook, or her website. And, don’t forget to check her out on Twitter!
Next week, for episode 70, I am joined by the one and only Alan Weiss as we wrap up our Summer of Reading season! Tune in as we begin our discussion on our new book, Masterful Marketing.