How onboarding can change everything.
When I picked up Donna Weber’s book, Onboarding Matters, I knew I was in for a good one but I did not imagine it would be this good. If I were to take the time and implement 100% of the onboarding processes she mentions in her book, I could probably make another 500k a year in profits. How?
Donna mentions early in the book that studies have shown that 53% of new clients leave within the first three months of doing business with you. That’s more than half of a company’s new clientele…gone! The question is why and the answer is in this week’s episode.
Tune in to hear Donna share her insight on how slowing down and digging deep could bring new life to your business.
Donna’s book is a must-read and you cannot lose by listening to this week’s episode about onboarding the right way.
What’s in This Episode
- Slowing down your onboarding
- Building relationships
- Helping your clients see the path ahead
- Your a la carte menu for your business services
- Special snowflake syndrome and how to come back from it
- Tailored vs. customized roadmaps
- Admitting to your mistakes
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Donna Weber
- You can connect with Donna on LinkedIn or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week, in episode 69, Colleen Francis will be joining us for a discussion about her book, Right on the Money!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Onboarding Matters by Donna Weber