Becoming a Creative Troublemaker
Today we are kicking off another Summer of Reading season! Over the coming weeks, you’re going to hear from the authors of some of the best books I’ve read this year. In episode 65, we’re kicking off the season with Josh Linkner and his fantastic book, Big Little Breakthroughs.
As an entrepreneur, you are always looking for ways to be innovative, stand out from the crowd, and have big breakthroughs in your business, but where do you start?
It’s easy to become so obsessed with where everyone else is that we stop focusing on where we are going. In this episode, find out what it means to stop following the leader and instead break it to fix it in your way!
Get out your notepad and headphones—this episode will teach you how to become a creative troublemaker and discover a mindset that will push you to your best. Let’s get started!
What’s in This Episode
- Obsessions of everyday innovators
- How two minutes a day can change your mindset
- Idea jamming vs. brainstorming
- A test kitchen for your ideas
- Judo flipping
- How to use language to make ideas memorable to readers
- How to train your creativity
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Josh Linkner
- You can connect with Josh on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or his website. And, don’t forget to check him out on Twitter!
Next week for episode 66, Tanya Dalton joins us to discuss her best-selling book, On Purpose. It’s time to become the best version of you and to live with intention!
Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Big Little Breakthroughs by Josh Linkner