Scaling Without Failing, Million Dollar Advice
Can you believe we are wrapping up another season? I am so fortunate to have this opportunity to connect with so many inspirational women and to conclude this chapter, I have brought back into the studio our very own “Future Lisa Larter” – Cass Bald! In this episode, we asked our viewers to submit questions that they had and Cass turned the mic on me to share just what those questions were (no pressure, right??).
Do you ever look at a successful business and think, “Of course, they achieved so much, they have ____”? The truth is, there are a lot of wins and losses that occur before you see the finished product. One of the biggest hurdles entrepreneurs face is the internal discussions we have with ourselves to determine what we should or shouldn’t do and what our limitations actually are. Speaking from experience, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows; it was a lot of work.
It’s bittersweet to wrap up this season, but I am so excited for what’s to come. Let’s dive into the last conversation of Million Dollar Mindshare with the lovely Cass Bald by pressing that play button!
What’s in This Episode
- You don’t need to be “good at math” to learn your numbers
- Understanding your factory capacity
- Becoming comfortable with charging what you’re worth
- “Investing in where you are” versus “where you want to be”
- Scaling and maintaining a million dollar business
- The importance of understanding “root causes” when problem solving
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business. Click here to get on the waitlist.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Next week for episode 65, we kick off the second season of Summer of Reading. Tune in to listen to Josh Linkner talk about his book Big Little Breakthroughs and learn how doing small things to chip away at bigger issues can result in huge breakthroughs.