Taking a deep dive into understanding your business
Bold promises and the capacity to learn are two things that gave Stephanie Rainey the trajectory she needed to build a successful business that was ready to sell.
Stephanie started her business with the end game in mind—she knew exactly where she wanted to go and was ready to do whatever it took to get her and her business there, but she didn’t know anything about the numbers side of her business.
Stephanie saw this roadblock in her plan and knew a business coach was what she needed to help her to continue to clear her path to success. After hiring the wrong business coach, she was more ready than ever to start learning.
But what does it mean to truly have the capacity to learn?
What’s in This Episode
- Following your intuition
- Did you hire the right business coach?
- Having the desire to learn
- The myth of making money in the early years of your business
- How to get the best results from your business coach
- Building a business you can sell
What To Do Next
- Join The Strategy Lab, Lisa’s insider entrepreneurial community that is learning, tackling, and coming together to support and challenge each other on all things business.
- Join Thought Readers and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this popular book club for business owners.
- Subscribe to receive this podcast and regular weekly strategies to grow and shape your business. You’ll also be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, and exclusive LIVE training.
- Join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn and share your insights from the show.
Where to Find Stephanie
Next week in episode 83, I share with you seven pieces of advice for your business as we approach an impending recession.